Pocahontas Community Hospital is committed to the health & safety of our patients & staff.
To protect our patients and staff, PCH has implemented the following restrictions effective immediately.
· Only immediate family members will be allowed to visit patients. This will be limited to only two (2) family members within the hospital at one time. Additionally, children 18 years old or younger will be limited to 30 minutes of visiting time within the hospital.
· Anyone experiencing fever, chills, cough, shortness of breath, difficulty breathing, fatigue, muscle or body aches, headache, new loss of taste or smell, sore throat, congestion, runny nose, nausea, vomiting or diarrhea will not be allowed to visit patients.
· No visitors are allowed for COVID positive patients.
· Persons accompanying outpatients to their visits at Pocahontas Community Hospital will be asked to adhere to the same restrictions as visitors.
Pocahontas Community Hospital Based Events:
· All community based events that are not healthcare related will be discontinued
· Hospital related meetings & trainings will be allowed
Travel & Education:
· Hospital related business travel will be limited
- If the event is available via teleconference or webinar, that is the preferred method of attendance
· Students will be allowed as part of their clinical when tied to a professional degree as a requirement for graduation