Clinics and Providers
In an effort to provide comprehensive patient care for our region, we offer many outpatient clinics such as those listed below. Download the upcoming schedules.
Did you know there is free transportation available? Contact the Pocahontas Transit Bus at 335-3704 for transportation to the hospital, Pocahontas or Laurens Clinics. Available Monday through Friday, 7 a.m. to 5 p.m.
Cardiology including Echocardiogram, Holter Monitoring and Stress Testing
- Cosmetic and Vein Surgery
- Diabetes Education
- Ears, Nose & Throat
- Mental Health including Psychiatric and Psychological evaluations; counseling and Psychotherapy; Medication Management and Consultation Services
- Oncology (Cancer) including Chemotheraphy
- Orthopaedic (Bone/Joint) including Same Day Surgery and Scopes
- Plastic Surgery
- Podiatry (Foot & Ankle)
- Pulmonology (Respiratory) including Pulmonary Function Testing and Sleep Studies provided by Dr. James C. Meyer, D.O.
- Surgery including General, Gynecology, Surgical Consults, EGD and Colonoscopy
- Urology (Kidney & Bladder) including Bladder Studies
- Wound Center including Chronic Wound care and Non-responsive Conditions